Hilltop Ski Area
Location & Contact:
View our Website
View our Location Map
Hilltop Ski Area Chalet Rentals
Hilltop Disk Golf Course - Now Open
Join Hilltop Ski Area on Facebook
Hilltop Ski Area
Need to call Hilltop Ski Area?
Ski Hotline - (907) 346-2167 | Ski School (907) 346-2169
About Hilltop Ski Area
Hilltop Ski Area is owned and operated by Youth Exploring Adventure, a nonprofit 501(c) 3 organization dedicated to providing recreational programs for Anchorage, Alaska youth. The organization provides private skiing lessons for ages 6 and up; a kinder ski program for ages 4 to 5; Hilltop Hotdoggers, an after school program for children ages 6 to 14 of all levels and abilities; ski camps for holidays, spring break and in-service days; Mogul Moose program for ages 6 to 12; and Learn to Turn group lessons for ages 13 and older.
The organization's ski hill has a vertical elevation of nearly 300 feet and slope distance of approximately 2,090 feet. Groomed acres cover nearly 30 acres, with approximately 80 percent of the terrain is considered easy, while the remaining 20 percent is considered challenging. Hilltop Ski Area is located in Anchorage.
Hilltop Popular Links
Buy Hilltop Ski Lift Tickets | Hilltop Ski Rentals | Hilltop Ski Lessons | Buy Hilltop Ski Season Passes | Weather Condition Search (99507)
Get Weather conditions before you go!
Need an hourly, daily, weekly or ten day forecast? We suggest and use the Weather Channel's services, widgets and apps. Log on anytime, day or night for the latest in local and global forecasts here: weather.com/weather and search for Anchorage or by our zip code (99507).
You can also download the app - and have the Weather right in your pocket whether you're using iOS & iTunes, Android, Google Play, Amazon and more! Get it here: weather.com/apps.
Ski Center, Pro Shop, Ski Lessons, Catering and Banquet Hall Rentals, Snack Bar & More
Monday: 3 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 3 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Wednesday: 3 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Thursday: 3 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday: 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday: / Holidays: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express